Passing the course
S-72.4210 PG Course in Radio Communications
6-12 cr II-III
Passing the course: own oral and written 30 min(incl. discussion) seminar presentation(s), home exercises, (exam)
- The seminar presentations and a homework problem should be delivered in electronic form
(e.g. pdf format) for downloading on the course web-site.
should be given to the participants in the seminar.
- Presentations written in scientific paper format
will be graded higher than slide copies (needed for full grade).
0-5, based on solved problems (or exam) and the seminar presentations. To pass 36% of maximum score must obtained from
2/3 of the seminars should be attended
6-12 CU, the exact amount depends on number of seminars presented and total number of given problems
- The maximum number of possible seminar presentations depends on the number of active participants
- Seminar presentations: 3 CU/presentation
- Home exercises: 10-30 problems/CU, depending on difficulty level
achievements (e.g. only homework done) will be reported to the register
with the proper amount of CUs under the code S-72.J with a description
of the work done. (This code can be reused for courses with different
content and amount of credits.)